Oncologist - Newcastle Private Hospital Oncology Centre
Newcastle Private Oncology provides comprehensive cancer treatment services in the Newcastle area.
Modern treatment areas make your visit as comfortable and relaxed as possible, with day rooms for chemotherapy treatments, and a dedicated oncology ward.
Newcastle Cancer Specialists
Cancer treatment is provided by a team of medical specialists that work together to provide you a full range of specialist treatment options based on the best available evidence.
Your oncologist will help you make sense of your diagnosis and give you sound medical advice on the available treatment options. In consultation with the relevant specialists we will develop a treatment plan that is best suited to you and your family’s needs.
Newcastle Oncology Centre
- Medical Oncologists
- Specialist Surgeons
- Radiation Oncologists
- Palliative Care Specialist
- Oncology Nurses
- Breast Care Nurses
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Clinical Psychologists
- Occupational therapists & Physiotherapists
Oncologist Dr Rob Paterson consults in Newcastle on Mondays:
Newcastle Private Oncology Centre
14 Lookout Road, New Lambton Heights NSW, 2305
Ph (02) 4941 8424
Fax (02) 4952 7160
- Paid parking is available at the hospital itself, please follow the signs.
- Additional parking is also available at the specialist centre a short walk to the south.
- Please note that parking can be limited during the middle of the day, so leave adequate time to reduce stress.
- Parking vouchers for patients undergoing chemotherapy are provided and specific car parks are allocated at the front of the hospital.